Hi friends, welcome back to another addition of my monthly series showcasing all my delicious eats during the month. As you know, one of my favorite parts of living in NYC is the abundance of incredible food, and I've been on a mission to try all the best places and share my finds along the way. Disclaimer: these posts will cause hunger 🙂 If you want to stay up to date on all the foodie finds, you can follow my food Instagram here.

As usual, I went to Dominique Ansel to grab the monthly cronut flavor of Lychee Ganache & Mascarpone Ganache. Not only is this cronut pretty, it was also one of my favorite flavor combinations so far. It was the right balance of sweet, fruity, and creamy. This flavor was my second favorite, my ordering so far of most to least favorite: Salted Caramel Pretzel, Lychee Ganache & Mascarpone Ganache, Almond and Fig, Caramel Flan & Orange Marmalade, and Green Apple Butterscotch.

I had an awesome brunch and the best pancakes I've ever had in my life at Sunday in Brooklyn. This restaurant instantly became one of my new favorites, and I'd highly recommend checking it out!

I reached 8,000 followers on my Instagram, so I celebrated with some fun doughnuts from Doughnut Plant. You can special order number and letter doughnuts for any occasion from here. I think the employee was confused why I wanted an 8 & K doughnut, but it was worth it!

Jon and I celebrated the season of love with some Mister Dips "Love Dove" cones with Oreo ice cream and a hard cherry shell. Cherry isn't my favorite flavor related to ice cream cones, but it tasted great! We actually went here in between our tour of the Ambrose and Wavertree ships.

We had brunch with our friends at Loulou NYC and this place was awesome! I'm going to save this for a future post, but this restaurant had amazing food, drinks, and atmosphere!

I was invited for lunch at El Pambazo Shop in the Bryant Park Winter Village and we had the best lunch overlooking the skating rink. My favorite item on the menu was the nachos, but the Braised Beef Sandwich was also delicious! The Mexican hot chocolate was the perfect cherry on top of this meal.

I was also invited to check out Zeppola Bakery in Midtown, and it was so hard to choose what to order! My favorite was the tiramisu tart, it was definitely worth the sugar rush. You also can't go wrong with a pizza slice, Nutella croissant, or Nutella bamboloni (Italian doughnut). Everything tasted excellent!

After spending a warm Saturday meandering through Central Park, Jon and I had to get more gelato from Anita Gelato. I got the same flavors as last time, Cookieman and Caramel Cheesecake, but Jon switched it up with Hazelnut Mousse and Chocolate and Cookieman. We LOVE Anital Gelato and would definitely recommend making the trek over after exploring Central Park!

Jon and I wanted some Thai for dinner, but we didn't realize our usual place was closed on Saturdays so we rolled the dice on another spot and it was delicious! I got drunken noodles with beef and Jon got Pad Thai with pork.

The following Friday we ordered from our favorite Thai place, Arbor Bistro, to satisfy our craving.

Lastly, we dined at Lincoln Ristorante, and it was incredible! I'll be doing a full post on this meal 🙂

For some home cooking, we recreated our favorite crunch wrap supreme recipe from Half Baked Harvest.

My Valentine's Day charcuterie board and homemade sugar cookies.

Someone posted this recipe on Instagram and it looked like one of my favorite salads so we gave it a try and it tasted great! I will say the salad dressing part of the recipe made way too much dressing, so follow at your own risk.. We paired it with a slice of pizza from Zeppola Bakery for the perfect light dinner.

For the Superbowl, we devoured some homemade guacamole and buffalo chicken dip, and then for dinner Jon made some brisket tacos on homemade tortillas. YUM!

We stayed in for Valentine's Day and Jon made chicken alfredo with these festive noodles from Trader Joe's.

While February was a shorter month, it sure didn't lack good eats!! What caught your eye this month?