As we all know, pregnancy brings the good, the bad, and the ugly in a woman. Everybody was assuming I was having a girl simply because I looked better (blooming as they say) but the entire time I keep telling everyone that I feel like sh*t. My diet has changed drastically since then except for the following:

Halo halo and pork - I've had the same craving during my first pregnancy. I love these two food separately but for some reason I like them together!

Macaroni - name any meal that has macaroni pasta on it, and I'm down! Baked mac, chicken soup, macaroni salad. For some reason, I delight the sight of this specific pasta.

McDonald's cheeseburger. This was during the first trimester of my pregnancy and I had to fight the craving because I developed some adverse reaction to cheese during my second trimester.

Honey mustard dressing and boiled bacon. I recently discovered this combination because I had to be reallllly careful with the food I eat. I'm now 34 weeks pregnant and I'm still not safe to give birth for the next three weeks.

Honestly, I haven't watched a single video of vaginal birth although I know it in theory. It scares the crap out of me. But hey, if most women lived through it, so can I.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more