We may never know how blessed we are until life throws a good one at us The gift of a community that breathes A hood that nurtures And does so well Is God's mercy to man It only took yesterday for me To know how blessed I … | By Rissih on Jul 12, 2024 | We may never know how blessed we are until life throws a good one at us The gift of a community that breathes A hood that nurtures And does so well Is God's mercy to man It only took yesterday for me To know how blessed I am with the gift of you And now I live grateful Thank you for being a community that I can live and thrive in ©️Rissih | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment