|
Where my zucchini lovers at?!
I'm zucchini's biggest fan girl and dream of one day having a garden that's overflowing with zucchini this time of year! But for now, I'm a devout customer at our wonderful local farm stands and markets.
And last week I scored big on "damaged" zucchini, bringing home 8 pounds for $3.67! Who knew deals like this were still to be had?!
So, what the heck does one do with this much zucchini?! If you're me, you use it prepare for the busy fall! I baked zucchini scones, zucchini meatballs, and zucchini muffins and tossed them in the freezer. I also whipped up a zucchini pasta salad we loved for a quick lunch all week long!
If you're lucky enough to have a garden full of zucchini - or, like me, just stock up at the market - below are the BEST zucchini recipes to help you use up your bounty! Xx Ashley |
No comments:
Post a Comment