Wednesday, 22 July 2026

🍅 Summer Tomato Recipes (That Won't Get You Sick!)

Most summers, my inbox is flooded with requests for simple fresh tomato recipes. And as an avid tomato lover, I get it. Why mess with perfection, right? Summer tomatoes don't need much to make them magic. A little olive oil, salt, and pepper do the trick just fine.

But this year... things are a little different. Here's an insert from an email I received late last night: "Hi Ashley. Can you share some cooked tomato recipes please and thank you?! I'm not going to let some stupid single-celled parasite ruin my favorite produce season. Help!".

And help I shall! Here are our absolute favorite cooked tomato recipes, from sexy summer pasta dishes to pizza and seafood.  I suggest cooking any fresh herbs into the dish an extra few minutes just to be safe.

If you're a tomato lover like me, lmk what you're making first! Xx - Ashley 

    Savory Summer Tomato Recipes 

Pan-Seared Cod with Tomato Basil Sauce
Easy Tomato & Spinach Pasta
White Pizza with Tomatoes and Zucchini
Fresh Tomato Penne alla Vodka
Pan-Seared Scallops with Tomatoes and Olives
Rigatoni with Sausage and Zucchini
Fresh Tomato Puttanesca
One-Pan Tomato Basil Pasta
Grab your New Favorite Cookbook!
Buy my Cookbook: 'Home for the Holidays'
  • 85+ tried and true recipes that are perfect for every day AND special occasions. 
  • Beautifully printed 8x10-inch hardcopy book that'll look beautiful on your coffee table or make a great gift!
  • Every recipe features a full-color photograph. 
  • Sample menus and ideas on how to bring it all together!
  • Ashley's tips and tricks make cooking and baking fun and approachable! 
Click here to Order your Copy!
Instagram
Facebook
Pinterest






This email was sent to edwardlorilla2054.tower@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Baker by Nature · Baker by Nature · Philadelphia, PA 19127 · USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

🍅 Summer Tomato Recipes (That Won't Get You Sick!)

Ok good folks, here's what we're doing with all those summer tomatoes... ...