I made a joke last week, claiming I basically have a Phd in cheesecake. A comment I don't make lightly considering my husband has actual Phd (albeit in philosophy lol). So I understand the deep study and high-level of research that goes into obtaining one!
But I truly believe if we handed out doctoral degrees for the art and skill of baking cheesecake, I would hold one!
I've been in a serious relationship with cheesecake for over 20 years! Beginning at The Cheesecake Factory and eventually leading to my current career as a pro baker with a specialization in cheesecake!
My website has HUNDREDS of cheesecake recipes, and I've baked THOUSANDS in the last few decades. So if you've been looking to step up your cheesecake game, this one is for you <3
All our tried-and-true cheesecake recipes linked below!
Hope you enjoy Xx Ashley
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment