Here's a fun email I got last week:
"Hi Ashley! My name is Joy and I'm writing to let you know that your lasagna recipe is now world famous! I live in LA, but my husband travels for work a lot, and I often join him for long stretches. I like to keep busy and enter cooking competitions wherever I am. And your lasagna recipe has won me the blue ribbon 4 times! From La to Australia to Italy and France, your lasagna always brings down the house! No leftovers! Truly the best recipe... which is now MY secret recipe. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you!"
Did this comment make my day? Yes, yes it did! Did I celebrate by buying all of the ingredients to make lasagna? Yes, yes I did!
Recipe link below so you can join me :) |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment