Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Butter Pecan Cookies + Pumpkin Donuts + Chili

My little brother got married last weekend! We drove "home" to Philly on Thursday, and our road trip was fueled by a killer playlist and my iconic butter pecan cookies!

I had planned on brining some for the girls to enjoy during hair and makeup... but I'm almost embarrassed to admit there were none left by the next morning! That alone is testament to how delicious these are! Not overly sweet, with plenty of crunchy buttered pecans, and brown butter flavor. They're the perfect fall cookie!
Get The Butter Pecan Cookie Recipe Here
My fall goal is to save money and eat out less, so we've been on the meal prep train! I make this ground beef & bean chili and freeze half of it for a future meal! It's so hearty and freezes great!
Chili Recipe Here
Baked, not fried! These pumpkin spice donuts are soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside. And ready in less than 25 minutes! A fall favorite!
Pumpkin Donut Recipe Here
I made these for an impromptu dinner party last week and they were a huuuuuuge hit! If you love French dip sandwiches, try my easy version that includes caramelized onions and gooey gruyere... plus, homemade au jus!
French Dip Sub Recipe Here
Hosting a movie night soon? Caramel popcorn is a must! We watched hocus pocus last night and I fell in love with this recipe all over again! The perfect fall treat!
Caramel Popcorn Recipe Here
Grab your New Favorite Cookbook!
Buy my Cookbook: 'Home for the Holidays'
  • 85+ tried and true recipes that are perfect for every day AND special occasions. 
  • Beautifully printed 8x10-inch hardcopy book that'll look beautiful on your coffee table or make a great gift!
  • Every recipe features a full-color photograph. 
  • Sample menus and ideas on how to bring it all together!
  • Ashley's tips and tricks make cooking and baking fun and approachable! 
Click here to Order your Copy!
Instagram
Facebook
Pinterest






This email was sent to edwardlorilla2054.tower@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Baker by Nature · Baker by Nature · Philadelphia, PA 19127 · USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom's Chicken Soup!!!

Plus, pumpkin carrot cake & morning glory muffins! ...