Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Mom's Chicken Soup!!!

Having two kids in pre-k means someone in my house is sick at all times. And more often than not, that someone is ME! So I've vowed to take care of myself a little better this season! I'm taking my vitamin c, I'm prioritizing sleep, and I'm souping like my life depends on it. 

This is my mom's chicken noodle soup, and it's been getting 5-star reviews on my website for over 15 years! It's sooooo flavorful and loaded with feel good ingredients. If you only make one soup from my website this year, I hope it's this one <3 
Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
We have neighbors coming over for dinner this Sunday, so I made a double batch of my easy baked meatballs! I'll bake off one tray for our guests and freeze the rest for a future meal. 
Baked Meatball Recipe Here
Speaking of dinner parties, this pumpkin carrot cake is my secret weapon for last-minute fall gatherings! It's humble and easy to make, but tastes... INCREDIBLE! 
Pumpkin Carrot Cake Recipe Here
I made a triple batch of these pumpkin morning glory muffins for our freezer yesterday! They're super healthy and incredibly delicious... and save me from spending $6 on an inferior muffin at the cafe!
Pumpkin Morning Glory Muffins Recipe
I'm filming a video for this apple crisp tomorrow and I'm drooling just thinking about it! It's the ultimate easy but cozy classic fall dessert. And a good excuse to buy ice cream even though the summer is over!
Caramel Apple Crisp Recipe
Grab your New Favorite Cookbook!
Buy my Cookbook: 'Home for the Holidays'
  • 85+ tried and true recipes that are perfect for every day AND special occasions. 
  • Beautifully printed 8x10-inch hardcopy book that'll look beautiful on your coffee table or make a great gift!
  • Every recipe features a full-color photograph. 
  • Sample menus and ideas on how to bring it all together!
  • Ashley's tips and tricks make cooking and baking fun and approachable! 
Click here to Order your Copy!
Instagram
Facebook
Pinterest






This email was sent to edwardlorilla2054.tower@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Baker by Nature · Baker by Nature · Philadelphia, PA 19127 · USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom's Chicken Soup!!!

Plus, pumpkin carrot cake & morning glory muffins! ...