The way I get most of my ideas and motivation to stick with the Slimming World plan is seeing what others are eating. I have put together a quick and easy guide to what I eat in a day in the hope that I inspire others. 

I am not perfect when it comes to following Slimming World... I have fallen off the waggon a number of times, tried other diet plans, put weight back on etc... But I do support Slimming World and I do always go back to it. I have lost and maintained 4 and a half stone and I know the plan inside out. Motivation comes from seeing others weight loss and what others are are eating. I for one can kill lot's of the day flicking through Instagram looking at what everyone else is eating. 

I have put together a day in the life of me... So, what did I eat in one day following Slimming World and still lost weight? 

Read more of this post

Fatgirlskinny | February 23, 2022 at 2:23 pm | Tags: slimming world, Weightloss | Categories: Featured Posts, Food, Motivation/Tips, Slimming World | URL: https://wp.me/p8sXOA-2J9
Comment