To get the recipe ingredients and directions, click on the recipe name, image or text 'get recipes'; which will take you to the original post. We've also added a Pinterest button if you would like to save the pin to your personal boards for later reference.
Chourico and Rice Skillet This all in one skillet meal is made with smokey Portuguese chourico, vegetables, black beans and rice for a deliciously satisfying weeknight meal.
"Back in the 1960's and 1970's my culinary creative father used to make this at least once every couple of weeks, and I remember my two younger sisters and I never tired of it! Of course, he used sour cream, as he was certainly NOT a low-fat cook, but your recipe is at least as good as my dad's. I followed the recipe exactly and it was just as delicious as I remember it. It brought back lots of good memories of family gathered round the dining room table and enjoying the food, and I love it when a meal does that! Thanks for posting this…it really deserves to become a household staple dining experience again!" ~Mike J. on Chicken Parisienne
Description: Recreate this retro meal with chicken thighs in fat free cream of mushroom soup, white wine, fresh mushrooms, scallions and Greek yogurt.
recipes found this week
Here are some other recipes I found this week that caught my eye.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via Carrie's Experimental Kitchen website. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited. Please contact the owner for any licensing inquiries for commercial use, publication and/or general distribution.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and #ButcherBox; an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
No comments:
Post a Comment